I’ve been making variations of this salad for years. I recently learned how to massage the kale and it makes a huge difference. I had a friend ask for my recipe and I realized I don’t have one. This is my first attempt at writing a recipe, so please let me know how it works out! I like to change up the ingredients: sometimes a pear instead of an apple, cranberries instead of currants, Parmesan instead of feta, etc. Great as a side dish or by itself the next day for lunch!
- Dosa batter- 2 cup
- Onion – 1 large size chopped finely
- Green Chilli – 2 chopped finely
- Ginger – 1 tsp chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves a handful chopped finely
- Oil or Ghee as needed
- Salt a pinch
- Take onions, chillies, coriander leaves and ginger in a bowl. add some salt and toss well.
- Heat a dosa pan, Ladle some dosa batter over it and spread it thick.
- Spinkle the onion mix over it.
- Drizzle with ghee or oil generously. Press the onion mix with a spatual so it sticks to the batter.
- Let it cook till the bottom get crispy.
- Flip over and press it. Cook till golden.